The Planning Section has the responsibility for the development, coordination, and maintenance of the South Carolina Emergency Operations Plan, Hurricane Plan, Earthquake Plan, Terrorism Plan and other selected plans. This section also is responsible for the training of emergency planners and response personnel at the state and county levels as well as the development and execution of state emergency management exercises.
South Carolina's Plans include:
- Emergency Operations Plan
- Opioid Emergency Response Plan
- South Carolina Hurricane Plan
- South Carolina Earthquake Plan
- State Hazard Mitigation Plan
- South Carolina Operational Radiological Emergency Response Plan
- SC Mass Casualty Plan
- South Carolina Recovery Plan
Note: Posted plans are the most current available.