COLUMBIA, S.C. – Governor Henry McMaster today sent a letter to South Carolina’s congressional delegation with revised estimates for federal funding requests for Hurricane Florence recovery efforts.
A copy of the governor’s letter can be found here.
The revised estimates, totaling $607,000,000, include the following:
- Community Development Block Grant – Disaster Recovery ($108 million)
- Disaster Relief Fund ($200 million)
- Federal Highway Administration ($18 million)
- Agriculture ($125 million)
- Small Business Administration ($45 million)
- National Flood Insurance Program ($111 million)